Pages

Friday, August 2, 2013

Native Tongue


If you ask Aeriel, it's no secret that I've been trying to take it back to basics when it comes to my wardrobe, my design aesthetic, and ultimately my way of life. There's something about doing a deep clean of your studio apartment and wanting to live minimally by the end of it (and also believing that once clutter is gone it will never return .... right). Regardless, I've been really into a basic color palette whether it's the items I choose for Copperseal or the interior I'm designing at work.

To go along with this theme, I've curated an Etsy treasury to capture the simple aesthetic I'm after.





Does anyone else have those defining moments in life (like a deep clean) that make you realize the importance of simplicity?



Erica


2 comments:

Louise said...

going back to basics always turns things around, beautiful treasury!

Erica Kelly said...

Thanks Louise! We appreciate your comment.

Pin It button on image hover